lundi 15 décembre 2008

Challenge 15-Going Green



For the last challenge of 2008, the challenge on Basic Grey was to "go green". I recycle kraft paper (wrapping paper) and used paper from the periphery collection.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful! I love the kraft paper with the pinstripe. Great recycling!

Chris a dit…

Fantastic card Laury! I absolutely love the colour Kraft, it seems to go so well with everything and your set is wonderful. Chris x

Heather a dit…

Gorgeous - I love them and well done.
I've tried stamping an image on a brown paper bag and it wasn't easy.
hugs Heather xx

Kim Dellow a dit…

Lovely makes, I love those alphas. Kim

Jo Nevill a dit…

These are gorgeous Laury, I love them.

Thank you for joining us in our challenge. Happy New Year.

Jo x

Kim Costello a dit…

Gorgeous and love the wrapping kraft paper!
Kim :)