mercredi 21 janvier 2009

Challenge 18-digi print


I made this door hanger for my daughter's room…the perfect color for a girl (The BG paper belongs to the infuse collection). The picture was drawn by Kim, thanks for providing such a lovely image. If you want to join the BG challenges, it's here.

6 commentaires:

Danita a dit…

This turned out so cute!!! Your daughter is one lucky girl!!! Great job on this challenge!!!

Chris a dit…

So beautiful and such a creative way to use the image Laury! Your colouring is so pretty and perfect with the gorgeous paper. Chris x

Tara Godfrey a dit…

I love this idea Laury...my 9 yr old daughter would love this door hanger to make sure her pesky littler brother stays out, lol!!! You coloured the image beautifully and the colours and papers are fabulous!!! Love it!
Hugs, t

Heather a dit…

How pretty and how imaginative - bet your daughter loves it.
The colours and your colouring are wonderful.
hugs Heather xx

Jo Nevill a dit…

What a fantastic idea, I bet your daughter loves it. I love how you have used the image and the papers you have used.

Thank you for joining us this week.

Jo x

Kim Costello a dit…

So pretty! Fantastic card and love how you've used the Digi-image...it looks fabulous! I love the colours and the papers you picked! Thanks for joining the challenge this week! So pleased you used my sketch! HuGs Kim x